Friday, June 29, 2007

6/28/2007 Desertion

6/28/2007 Desertion



Had trouble at work. I needed to bring my car in again. The guy at the shop says it's gonna take a few hours to fix. I can't justify waiting for that one, so I had to ask someone at work for a ride. I was very nervous about it. I never speak to these guys, and here I am asking them for shit.

Anyway, I asked one guy and he said he has a doctor's appt. Then I asked another guy and he said ok. I am still nervous that he won't show or that the shop will call me at work at like 8:00PM and say they can't fix it until tomorrow. But that's all negative thinking.

Later, now. The guy who promised me a ride didn't show. Just what I was afraid of. I am better off taking a cab. He came back later and gave me a ride to pick the car up, though.

My mind continues to clear. I feel good for the first time in a long time. I am not tired and not dizzy. The ringing in my ears is gone. I don't get it. But I need to do good things with this. It may not last long. Is it possible to have a tumor, then not have a tumor?

I feel creative...

No comments: