Thursday, June 21, 2007

6/21/2007 Whateva

6/21/2007 Whateva



Okay, I looked up the “confessions Of A Matchmaker” thing and some of the people on the official site's message board and some of the people there agreed with me. They're not as angry as me but you can see why for a 36 year old virgin it would hit home.

On that note I turn to sexual subversion. I will start in my next post with my first rape fantasy. But I am not sure how to format it so it'll take until tomorrow.

I am actually pretty well read on the subject of sexual mores but you'd never know it since I forget 90% of what i read right after I read it. Don't pretend your much different. What I remember basically tells me that no one has the slightest idea why people do what they do. I'll give my opinion on their opining later. For now I move onto the story.

No comments: