Sunday, July 1, 2007

07/01/2007 The Pervert Within... Use Your Imagination.

07/01/2007 The Pervert Within... Use Your Imagination.



Since I've been away my rape fantasy page is doing rather well, isn't it? It's quickly become my most viewed page. I wonder why?

I said before that rape is the ultimate expression of our learned gender roles: the submissive female and the aggressive male. Though females obviously don't want to be raped, they certainly are not above imposing those roles on men via mate selection process and general criticism. Of course, most of the men I know would like to impose those roles on women as well. Most men who I have spoken to without women around indicate that they think women belong in their traditional role in the kitchen and such.

That said, tell me something. I mean, no one thinks it's right to rape, right? But if you could be there, without guilt... I mean, suppose that you could be there to witness a rape. Suppose it is a rape that has happened in the past, one that you can't do anything about. It has already happened. But suppose someone with the power could make you a ghost at this rape. Just there to witness. Suppose furthermore that this was the rape of a very beautiful women by a “manly man.” Suppose even further that during the course of this rape, the women becomes aroused and has an orgasm. Would you be there? Wouldn't you love to be there? Or even worse, if you could put yourself in the place of either of the participants, just for the time being, would you?

This is a civilized society and none of us want to know that we would enjoy sex specifically because the women didn't want to participate. But we do. What does that say about us? Perhaps that we all have evil in us. If evil weren't pleasurable, no one would do it. And because we all have imaginations, we all have evil in us. And if you don't have evil, that likely means that you lack imagination.

No comments: