Tuesday, June 5, 2007

6/5/2007 Reprieve

6/5/2007 Reprieve



Yes, I feel much better today. My eyes are better. I seem to have figured it out myself. I realized that I was no longer dizzy when My head moved around. But the dizziness is now coming from my eyes. I realized I was looking at everything cockeyed, I don't know why, perhaps adjusting to whatever was causing my pupils to be different sizes. Anyway the dizziness is much better, and it's easier to take because I understand it.

I am not sure why I was having a problem with my eyes, but it could be that a while back I decided to take a multivitamin, and then on top of that another Vitamin A supplement. The point of this was to try to get my skin to clear up (I have acne trouble), which it did. But now that I'm off of it, it might be causing problems with my eyes. Deliberately concentrating on looking at things straight on has helped a lot.

Anyway, otherwise a boring day. Work, that's all. Now that I am getting my energy back, I need to find things to do with it. Strangely, I am quite bored with masturbation, though I still do it often. Anyway, it's time to continue my treatise on love.

No comments: