Sunday, June 10, 2007

6/10/2007 Dizzyness and Two Steps Back

6/10/2007 Dizzyness and Two Steps Back



Lousy days. They refused to work on my car because one of the threads are stripped on the tire and that meant that “We couldn't get it done on time”. What does that mean? They're open 'til 3:00PM and it was only 10:00AM! They sent me out with stripped threads on my tires, that's not good. I went there once before and I didn't like them, I should have known better.

Though I should say that yesterday during my masturbatory activities I ended up coming for a transsexual. That was a new experience and a totally new feeling. I was pleased.

But I am dizzy today and that sucks. Not much to do.

Maybe I'll pay some bills. I am dreading work tomorrow and stress over what the docs will find on Friday is beginning to set in.

I have a few posts to write. I think they'll be moderately interesting. While I am socially lame, I am intellectually active. I write songs, and stories. As you may gather if you have read the rest of my posts, much of what I write is not for the easily offended. Unless they want to be offended, which often I feel they do.

Last thing: I want to say that one of the many things that folks would find pathetic about me is I still get crushes on checkout girls. I'm past the stage where I'm embarrassed because they are half my age, I don't apologize for being moved by beauty. Last week I went out for breakfast and I saw this girl. She used to work there a year ago but I haven't seen her there in a year or so. I used to feel somewhat of a kinship with her. She seemed shy. She just had that defensive look, and these big, brown expressive eyes that betray her emotions. No doubt for better or worse. She was cute, too, but no better. She was only slightly overweight. The first two times I saw her she got my order wrong and I thought she hated me. A few weeks later, she called me honey. Mundane fodder for the takeout window, but it gave me a thrill nonetheless. Then a week back I see her again. I didn't even recognize her at first! Wow. She was only a bit overweight, but she's lost like twenty pounds. Some people lose weight and they don't even look as good as they used to when they were fat, but she looks perfect. She became perfect. People used to make cruel comments to her...not anymore I bet. I bet she has her pick of the boys now. How could anyone resist such beauty?

Anyway, I'll get to posting some today. I think I'll take a break from love at first site, but when it resumes, it will examine the issue of what “love” is, then take on the issue of the soul. Then it will segue into the subversive: Rape, Fantasy, And Incest. Remember, One of my purposes is to take on the subversive, and that which is being thought but not said.

But for now, I'll give you some idea of what people think of me in my life. I think a lot of shy people will be able to relate. Then I will publish my first blog poem. It was one I wrote when I was 16 years of age. That's some 20 years ago, though it doesn't seem that long.

No comments: