Thursday, May 31, 2007

5/31/2007 Finally Some Relief

5/31/2007 Finally Some Relief



the Doc gave me some meds that are doing the trick. The vertigo is still there, but it goes away now when I don't move, and I can enjoy myself again.

My recent protracted convalescence has caused my apartment to become quite a mess, something I am unexpectedly pleased with. I may well have to clean up eventually, but there's little time.

Lately I have been thinking how long it's been since someone other than me has been in this apartment. Probably almost a year now. Does that trigger some sort of ancient curse? Is that why I may be haunted by a ghost? They told me that the people who sold it to me were gravely ill. I have been ill almost non-stop since moving in. I don't know. Anyway. When I first moved in I invited over a bunch of people I sort of knew, and was stunned to see that they all came. That was over a year and a half ago. I recently emailed all of them, but only a few responded. Time does that. Oh, well. I learned.

This weekend, I might actually have something to do. I am going to a baseball game with my brother. I feel funny about it and would rather not go. Too much to do here, and I think baseball is boring. But he has procured for us excellent seats, and I feel I should have the experience of the ball game. How much are dogs at the park nowadays? Like 10 bucks or something.

Once upon a time I would know I could count on Bro telling me off for gaining all this weight, but he's “mature” enough now to hold it in and seethe silently.

Lastly, my car has acquired bumpiness on flat pavement, I have to take it in and get it fixed. Cars suck. Time away from the things that make me happy. We would be better off without them. Two things to do this weekend and I feel swamped.

Today during my lunch break at work I went to my favorite Italian place. It's my favorite not only for the food but there is a beautiful waitress there named Wendy. She used to always be there at 2:00PM when I came in, she was always my waitress. She has this perfect little petite body and a face that is a work of art. But today she wasn't there. >:((( Instead it was this Melissa Ethridgey looking woman who I would like to think is much older than me but really isn't. She was bubbly and all joke-making and trying and I was really annoyed. Still, she was somewhat attractive. I always try to put myself in the presence of a beautiful woman at least once a day, it keeps up the spirits.

I'm continuing my dissertation on love now.

No comments: