Monday, May 28, 2007

5/28/2007 Old People Kissing

5/28/2007 Old People Kissing



Don't you hate that? At the coffee shop this morning this couple is in front of me and they are all over each other. My pet peeve in these situations is when guys standing in line decide that a good distance to keep in between themselves and the next person in line is about 15 feet and that the line should therefore extend out the door. I became one of those guys today so as not to be too close to the horror.

God, this vertigo isn't going anywhere. It's been three weeks now and it's worse than ever. I don't know what to do and I feel completely helpless. I feel like blowing up the building. It's nice out and I had a long weekend and I wasted it sleeping. I am just pissed off.

Last night I had a weird dream. I was trying to figure out how to dunk over Bill Russell when I became aware that there was someone on top of me, gently holding down my arms so as not to wake me and rubbing his cock on my ass. He was sort of stirring sexually though not penetrating, and after I realize this I try to roll over to get him off me. As I do I wake up and there is no one there. Of course. But this all ties in to something I have wondered.

A while back I woke up one day and found that my bed was vibrating. It didn't last long and I wrote it off as my imagination. But then a few weeks back it happened again. I was not asleep and I kept thinking, am I shaking and not realizing it? But it was undeniable. The bed was shaking and I was doing nothing to make it happen. It lasted about two minutes. I have no explanation.

The word for it, of course, is incubus. But an incubus generally has sex with women. Maybe it's a gay one? Fuck. That's all I need. The proper specter for my purposes is a succubus, preferably one that appears to me as Anna Kournikova. I would like to send a little note out to the spirit world that such a spirit would see us going at it all night with a vengeance.

But then, I've always been popular with gay guys, or that's my perception. I have never once in my life had a women tell me she was interested in me romantically, nor have I ever had anyone else tell me a woman was interested. I have had two men ask me for sex. One guy walked up to me in a park and asked me in a thick accent if I was a girl. The next one pulled up next to me as I was parked by a river and asked me if he could suck my dick. You might think that I've reached a point where any warm body would do, but apparently not.

Still, there are a few good looking guys I'd give it a go with. Next time this incubus better do his freakin' homework.

Anyway, I will continue my dissertation on love at first site tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well You really are an interessting guy, and not because of You. everybody i believe is result of what god s doing..and here s a case that remminds of my one..the same case