Friday, July 13, 2007

7/07/2007 The Devil Wants Us Celibate So Let's Evolve

7/07/2007 The Devil Wants Us Celibate So Let's Evolve



How many guys fantasize about being raped by a woman? Of course, one probably isn't going to fantasize about being raped by Rosie O'Donnell anytime soon. But a beauty like the girl in my fantasy? More than would let on, I bet.

The point is this: physical domination is not what fantasy is about, it is sexual dominance that is key. The idea that even if the flesh was unwilling, the spirit could not resist. That's why I cannot escape the girl in my fantasy. It is not a matter of choice just because I am not physically forced. The difference between rape and seduction fails in that sense; choice is a fiction in itself. Many of us see this in a christian context; that choice is something God gave us- we choose between good and evil. But this is wrong. Many of us choose to do things we don't want to choose. We smoke when we don't want to smoke. We eat when we are obese. We do drugs and lose hurt the people we love. We are not so in control of our actions as the term, “choice” indicates. My rape fantasy doesn't free me of responsibility; explain that all you amateur psychologists.

I have never had an orgasm that felt like conquest. 95% of the time when I have an orgasm, the thoughts that come with it are thoughts of commitment. Many times my orgasm is accompanied by whispered commitments, like “I would do anything for you” or “I am dedicating my life to you”. My orgasm is my own conquest by another, though they are not often actually present. And normally it feels like a natural consequence of their worthiness as a mate.

And that's what makes rape fantasies so hot for me. The idea that someone worthy could rape you to take pleasure from you or attain a higher status; and that they are so worthy or so sexy that you couldn't help give them your soul, even though you know it's wrong. That, I suspect, is also a part of incestuous fantasies and seduction, and also extra-marital affairs.

It also explains further why I believe that rape fantasies are somewhat of a sublimation of a gay desire on the part of men. If the women in the fantasy orgasms for the man for the reasons I mentioned, then that must mean that the person having the fantasy feels that the man is sexy, and expresses it by having the women orgasm. That also may be the reason that studies indicate that men find visual depictions of lesbians more erotic than heterosexual couples.

And after all, while a man's erection may be a tribute to the beauty of a woman, don't all men really seek the female's orgasm? And don't we want to feel what they are feeling, imagining that they feel the same sense of surrender to us that we feel to them?

I sometimes fantasize that God created evolution and that a man will or won't get into heaven based on how many orgasms he has caused. Given what you have seen in your life, would you doubt it?

No comments: